PlayStation just announced ‘final deals’ for Black Friday today.
Starting from now, PlayStation is dropping temporarily their recommended retail price for shoppers who will have the chance to purchase PlayStation 4 at a great discount until the 2nd December. Deals included:
· 500GB PS4 plus a selected game for £199.99, highlights include:
o 500GB FIFA 20 PS4 Bundle
o 500GB Call of Duty Modern Warfare PS4 Bundle
o 500GB Fortnite Bundle (includes additional DS4)
o 500GB PS4 + Death Stranding
· 1TB PS4 with a selected game for £249.99, highlights include:
o 1TB FIFA 20 PS4 Bundle
o 1TB PS4 + DEATH STRANDING
· PS4 500GB HDD FIFA 20 Bundle, and an additional DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless controller for £219.99
- A great selection of PlayStation exclusive games on Blu-ray Disc, highlights include:
· Days Gone, £34.99
· Marvel’s Spider-Man, £15.99
· Concrete Genie, £15.99
· God of War, £11.99
· GT Sport, £11.99
· Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, £11.99
· Detroit Become Human, £11.99
· The Last of Us Remastered, £11.99
· Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, £11.99
They also dropped the price for the PlayStation VR Starter Pack (includes PS VR Headset, a PS Camera and voucher for PlayStation VR Worlds) to £179.99 and PlayStation VR Mega Pack 2019 (which comes with five PS VR titles: Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Skyrim VR, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Everybody’s Golf VR and PlayStation VR Worlds) to £209.99.
There are also deals on DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers (all colours) which will be available at an RRP of £34.99 or £20.00 RRP when purchased with a PlayStation 4 console.