Slightly Mad Studios has announced details for a patch (version 1.3) to the Xbox One version of Project CARS.
The full patch notes are below:
Project CARS – Xbox One Patch 1.3 – Fixed Issues
* Added ABS brake rumble to Xbox One triggers, so that the triggers will rumble on losing traction when braking. The amount of trigger rumble is controlled together with Force Feedback strength via the Force Feedback slider.
* Improved the efficiency of the controller rumble effect, to help make the steering more responsive on the Xbox One.
* Fixed an issue where moving the sticks from one extreme to the other would sometimes result in the steering getting stuck.
* Reworked the Xbox One analogue sticks range and axis dead zones, providing much improved steering control.
* Fanatec wheels – Fixed the issue with steering jolts that some users experience.
* Fixed an occasional crash when advancing from Qualifying to Race.
* Fixed an occasional crash when returning from a race to the Race Central.
* Set Time Trials starting time to 11am to match the PC platform. This ensures consistent track temperatures across all platforms, as track temperatures affect lap times.
* Enabled saving of community event ghosts. These ghosts are automatically stored online, and you can then download ghosts of other players’ laps for these events.
* Sakitto and Summerton variations – Corrected track info regarding number of turns and track length.
* Sakitto Sprint – Fixed a crash that would at times occur when using time acceleration.
* Cadwell variations – Fixed draw distance issues on various objects.
* Oschersleben variations – Fixed odd lights around track and colour issues with the horizon.
* Zolder – Fixed an issue where the player car would sometimes start in a closed garage.
* Fixed an issue where AI vehicles were sometimes sent to the pits due to low fuel on races where refueling is not allowed.
* Pitstop strategy will now use the actual bar value for tyre pressures.
* Fixed an issue where the Pit engineer would repeatedly inform the player that a pit crew member has lost a wheel nut during pit stops.
* Fixed an issue where the Pit Engineer would call the player to stop for fuel when fuel consumption was disabled in options.
* Improved the smoothness of the sun, moon, stars, and shadow motion when rewinding replays of a race that had a high time acceleration.
Driver Network Profile:
* Fixed an issue where at times the miles driven on a particular track or with a particular car would be logged under the wrong car or track. This improves the accuracy of the player’s Affinity ratings.
No further details are known regarding the PS4 version.